These days everything has a meaning. I reached blog post 505 and looked up what the number means. Actually more than one thing:
- Pronounced Five-Oh-Five. The thing which is simultaneously keeping you alive and killing you, often used to describe a person who you’re in love with (but who maybe bad for you).
- Black people. It’s the GM paint code for black.
- Meeting up with buddies right after work for drinks, usually down at the local bar.
- The cops or the police.
- Angel number 505 (brings a powerful message about important and necessary life changes)
- An Arctic Monkeys song:505
- Error 505: Google app store error code
In my case it’s just post No.505, following 504 and preceding 506.